Islam & Science a journal whose aims and scope are:
Islam & Science is a journal of Islamic perspectives on science, civilization and intellectual history. It is dedicated to a creative exploration of the natural and human sciences. The journal publishes articles which critically evaluate contemporary knowledge as seen from within the framework of traditional Islamic thought and learning. It explores ways to renew rigorous and productive links with the intellectual tradition of Islam in order to enhance our understanding of God, life, the cosmos and the human condition.
The Journal has published a special issue (Volume 9 (Winter 2011) No. 2) on the occasion of Imam al-Ghazali’s 900 year anniversary of his death. The link is to the table of contents.
- Editions September 3, 2020
- Wisdom of God’s creation November 21, 2019
- Who moved Al-Ghazali’s Tomb? September 29, 2019
- The Concept of man in Islam in the writings of al-Ghazali by Ali Issa Othman September 23, 2019
- Ghazali manuscript: Mishakt al-Anwar September 23, 2019
- Iḥyāʾ – Dār al-Fayyḥāʾ/Dār al-Manhal edition September 2, 2019
- Ihya in English July 17, 2019