This book was published in 1960 by dar al-maʾārif Press of Cairo, I was just able to get a copy of it this past month. Note that it has a line drawing by the author of what he imagines Imam al-Ghazali to be. Its a very nice line drawing. I have included it here along with the table of contents.
Title: The Concept of man in Islam: In the writings of al-Ghazali
Author: Ali Issa Othman
Publisher: [dār al-maʾārif] Printed at Dar al-Marref Printing and Publishing House
City of Publication: Cairo
Year of Publication: 1960
Pages: 213, illustration and diagrams
No index, no bibliography.
- Wisdom of God’s creation November 21, 2019
- Who moved Al-Ghazali’s Tomb? September 29, 2019
- The Concept of man in Islam in the writings of al-Ghazali by Ali Issa Othman September 23, 2019
- Ghazali manuscript: Mishakt al-Anwar September 23, 2019
- Iḥyāʾ – Dār al-Fayyḥāʾ/Dār al-Manhal edition September 2, 2019
- Ihya in English July 17, 2019
- Editions of the iḥyāʾ March 10, 2019